With the CyberMark Lead Tracking Portal, you can see all of your leads and rate them as Quotable or Not Quotable. This distinction is the best way to qualify your leads and determine which marketing channels are driving the highest ROI for your brand.
What is a Quotable Lead?
Before you begin to rate your leads, you first need to ask yourself, "What would make a qualified lead?” For most brands, a qualified lead is someone who:
- Is interested in the product/service and would like to learn more about pricing/features/etc.
- Is able to afford the product/service
- Is in the right geographical area to purchase the product/service
- Is ready to make a purchasing decision in the next 6 months
On the other hand, a Not Quotable Lead is someone who, for instance:
- Is soliciting
- Is looking for a job
- Is spam
- Is not able to afford the product/service
- Is outside of the right geographical area to purchase the product/service
- Is not planning to make a purchasing decision in the next 6 months
Many brands use the Pending option when rating the leads in our Lead Tracking Portal to designate those contacts that they're still in the process of contacting.
How to Rate Your Leads
First, log into your Lead Tracking Portal. The first thing you will see is your dashboard with all of your leads for the chosen time period.
Set that time period to your preferred date range.
Next, click the "eye" icon next to each lead as you work down your list in order to see each lead's details:
From there, you can select Quotable, Not Quotable, or Pending and even fill in the quote value given to the lead:
If the lead turns into a sale, we recommend going back into the portal and filling in the sales value as well. This is the best way to truly gauge the ROI of your digital marketing channels.
As you rate your leads and add their value, you will see your conversion rate populate in the dashboard. This makes it easy to view performance at a glance:
If you have advertising services with CyberMark, your marketing specialist will use your feedback in the Lead Tracking Portal to better identify marketing channels, keywords, campaigns, and more that are leading to sales, and be able to understand the ROAS of your campaigns.